Finchcocks is proud to announce its very first outdoor musical festival!
Adapting to the changing circumstances, Finchcocks built an outdoor stage last summer, hosting open-air concerts to guests booked on residential piano courses. This year concerts are open to the public as well! What better way to enjoy the summer than with live music against the backdrop of the grade-one listed manor house?
There is a fantastic line up of musicians, many of whom are involved in the music school’s courses:
- Thursday 29th July Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons” with the Piccadilly Sinfonietta
- Friday 30th July Childfriendly Concert “Storytelling in Nature”
- Friday 30th July “Celebrating the masters” with Florian Mitrea
- Saturday 31st July Jazz trio on the lawn with David Hall, Jennifer Maslin & James Sunney
- Saturday 31st July Erik Satie, Memoires d’un amnésique with Alex Metcalfe & Amusia Productions
Audience numbers are currently limited to 100. For more information and to buy tickets please visit the event’s website.