One event on 19/11/2022 at 00:00
One event on 20/11/2022 at 00:00
Weekend experience for 2
This circular route includes a nights stay in one of Kents famous Hurst villages staying at the Star & Eagle hotel (dating back to the 14th century) in Goudhurst. The acclaimed Poet restaurant in Matfield and guided wine tasting tours at the amazing Balfour Winery are both short distances away if you want to add those to your trip. The following day you return via Bedgebury Pinetum and Bewl Water. Great food, wine, scenery and lovely cycling. Your countryside adventure awaits…
- Meet at Tunbridge Wells train station
- 2 Bosch mid drive e-bikes with fully charged batteries and locking key
- 2 battery charging kits
- 2 Helmets (head size – 55 to 61 cm)
- 10mm security cable and combination d lock (1 per group)
- Rear Pannier racks and pannier bags
- 1 night (double room) at the Star & Eagle in Goudhurst
- Route map and suggested itinerary
Please note tickets to restaurants, vineyards, castles or houses that you may want to visit during your trip are not included in the price and its is up to you what you decide you may want to visit. We are however more than happy to recommend things to do during your trip that fall close to the route we have suggested.
We can also provide luggage transfer and a guide to cycle with you for 4 hours each day of your trip (subject availability) for £200 extra on top of the total trip price. Please let us know if wanted also and we can confirm availability.
Price is for 2 people sharing 1 room
Limited dates and spaces available full details and itinerary on the Countrybike website.